Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions listed here include general terms for use of the website and for any purchases from this website. Herein the terms and conditions will be referred to as ‘the terms’ and purchased products as ‘the products’. Both use of this website and purchase of products from this website are subject to these terms.
The terms may be amended at any time. The terms that are current at the time of an order are those terms that will apply to that order. We will use reasonable best effort to inform you should there be any changes to these terms but it is advisable to read these terms whenever you visit this website. Browsing this website confirms that you accept that you are bound by the terms currently listed here.
1. Website Use
- Use of this website is permitted for personal, lawful use in accordance to the terms. Use of any material from this website is not permitted for any commercial use without our prior permission.
- You are not permitted to make any alterations to this website. You are not permitted to create links to or from this website without our prior permission.
- You are not permitted to post or upload material to this website that is pornographic, obscene, threatening, defamatory or in any way unlawful.
- We maintain the right to disclose to any authorised person or body, any information as required by law. We also maintain the right to block your access to this website or take any other reasonable action to prevent a breach of these terms, or any unlawful act. It is our obligation to co-operate fully with authorised bodies or law enforcement in any investigation into suspected unlawful activity via your use of this website.
- If you are under 18 you may use this website but we do not sell products to anyone under the age of 18. Products suitable for under 18s must only be purchased by an adult aged 18 or over. By placing an order, you are confirming that you are 18 years old or above.
- To purchase from this website you must submit a valid payment method. By making a payment you are confirming that the payment method is yours to use. All payment methods will be subject to validation and authorisation by the payment provider. If your payment method is refused by your payment provider, we cannot be held responsible.
- Occasionally this website may be inaccessible due to repair, maintenance or updates. We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access during these times, and errors may occur.
- If you breach these terms or do not pay any sums owed, we reserve the right to stop sending you any products ordered.
- Any information on, or provided through this website is purely for information and does not serve as case advice or medical advice. Products are for cosmetic purposes and are not approved by medical or pharmaceutical licensing bodies.
- You must determine that the products are suitable for you and it is not our responsibility to confirm this.
- Any recommendations, opinions or advice submitted by you to our website is not endorsed by us and we will not accept any liability for any content you submit.
- Any information presented on this website is general and we accept no liability for errors or omission that may result in direct or indirect loss or injury.
- Our liability with regards to any purchased product is strictly limited to the listed product price excluding VAT.
- Use of our website is on an ‘as is’ basis. We offer no warranties with regards with any predicted results of using any product sold through our website.
- Our website may provide external links to other sites or information that we think may be of interest or use to you. We do not endorse any content of external links and are not responsible for any content on external links.
- Product documentation, information on the website, or product labelling may give instructions, warnings, contra-indications and other important information. It is your responsibility to read and follow this information carefully. We will not be held legally responsible if you do not follow the given instructions.
4. Account safety
- Any services offered via this website, that may include, but are not limited to offers, discounts and notifications, may be accessed via a password that was issued with the creation of your account. This password is solely for access to your account and not for any other purpose. It is your responsibility to keep this password confidential and not disclose it to any other person or body. Fail to do so and any breach of these terms by another party to whom you disclosed your password will be treated as if you personally breached these terms.
- If your password fails to work or results in an error you must stop using the password, leave the website and notify us of the issue.
- We maintain the right to change your password and/or username at any time.
- You agree to notify us in a prompt manner if there are any changes to your registration details.
5. Product orders
- Placing an order via our website will result in an email being sent to you as an acknowledgement. This email is not a confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
- Your order serves as an offer to purchase a product through our website. We reserve the right to refuse your order and we have no obligation to you until we confirm via email that your order has been dispatched. Dispatch of your order is our acceptance of your offer to purchase.
- Availability and pricing may change at any time. Payments will be made through the website in a manner according to the payment method used.
- After acceptance of your order, products will be dispatched as soon as is reasonably possible to your predetermined delivery address.
- We ensure that our estimates for shipping times and shipping methods are accurate, but we accept no obligation to fulfil these. Any changes or delays may be out of our control.
6. Other terms and conditions
- If any of these terms are found to be unenforceable, this does not invalidate any other term or condition.
- By accepting these terms, you agree that we may sub-contract any of our obligations without notice.
- These terms shall be governed in accordance with Cyprus law and you consent to the jurisdiction of Cyprus courts.
If you have any queries or complaints with regards to these terms and conditions, please contact us via the contact methods listed at the head of these terms.